Save an additional $40 for all purchases from 12/26/11 – 1/31/12.
- Ooma credits the consumer for his choiceof one of three $40 value items:
- Number Porting (a $39.99 retail cost)
- $40 of International Calling Credits (to be applied to the customer’s My Ooma account)
- 4 additional months of Premier Service (a $40 value)
Click Image to Purchase
Ooma lets you make free U.S. local and long distance calls over the Internet. Just plug your high-speed Internet connection and regular home phone into Ooma, and you’re ready to call anywhere in the U.S. for free. All you pay for is applicable taxes and fees. And unlike other VoIP systems, there’s no need for a PC or a headset- just use your phone like you normally would.
Here’s what you get with Ooma:
- Free U.S. calling AND low international rates. *
- Voicemail, numeric caller-ID, call-waiting and 911 service.
- Includes the Ooma Bluetooth Adapter, allowing you to answer your mobile phone on your home phone.
- Experience Ooma PureVoice™ HD Technology: Crystal clear conversations over any high speed Internet connection.
- Standalone device compatible with your existing home phones-no computer or headset required-and compatible with most fax machines.
- The option to keep your current phone number (for a one-time fee) or pick a new number at no charge.
- Low-cost international calling starting at less than a penny per minute.
- Access voicemail from any phone or web browser.
- Award-winning design and features.